Sunday, February 6, 2011

Running Anyone?

Arghhh! My running partner has an injured foot.....anyone up for an 8 miler on Tuesday during preschool? I am not fast, and I am actually wanting to take a one minute break every 2 miles because I learned during a running clinic that that can actually help you become faster. So if you feel like joining me, let me know! If not, I'll do plyo and attempt it next week..
Happy Running!


"I prefer to remain in blissful ignorance of the opposition. That way I'm not frightened by anyone's reputation."
- Ian Thompson, who ran a 2:09:12 marathon at the 1974 Commonwealth Games

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I hope to get better soon because I don't want to lose all the progress we've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I didn't see this. It ended up that I couldn't anyway because of an impromptu doctor appointment for Tatum, but I would have! I will for sure next week.

    ReplyDelete